With the upcoming Mobile and Video in Recruitment Conference just over 4 weeks away on the 28th September 2010 I have started to carry out some interviews with some of the great speakers we have lined up.
Earlier this week I met up with Kes Thygesen and Dimitar Stoyanov from Inovaz, the company behind OVIA, the Online Video Interview Application system. They have developed a system where you can carry out video interviews any time, any place as long as you have an internet connection and a web cam.
The will both be speaking at the Conference and here are the areas they will be covering:
- How video in the recruitment process has evolved
- How it can be used today including the different options available
- A demonstration of how the process works
- Case studies of how it is being used today
- A look into how it could be used in the future
- The many benefits it can offer
Click on the play button below to view the video:
I will be publishing more speaker interview previews over the coming weeks but in the meantime if you wanted to attend the conference you can save yourself £100 by registering by the 10th September.