At the 2011 Mobile & Video in Recruitment Conference on the 17th November 2011 over 120 delegates assembled in London to learn more about the use of mobile and video in recruitment.
The packed programme included:
- The Trends behind Mobile Recruitment
- How to develop a Mobile Recruitment Strategy
- Should you have a Mobile Website or a Mobile Recruitment App (or both?)
- Using QR Codes and Location Based Services in Recruitment
- How to use SMS & Bluetooth in Recruitment
- Developing & Launching a Mobile Recruiting App
- The latest Mobile Recruiting Survey data
- How to attract high quality applicants through Online Video
- How to use Video Interviews as part of the Recruitment process
- Using Online Video Marketing in Recruitment
- Mobile & Video Question Time
Chris Heron and Phil Begnett from Cast Recruitment Videos interviewed some of the conference delegates.
You can see the delegates feedback in the video below (3 mins 12 secs).
My thanks go to Chris and Phil from Cast Recruitment Videos for producing the video.
Free Mobile Recruitment Guide
If you want to find out more about how to get started with mobile recruitment then you can download my new guide: - How To Get Started With Mobile Recruitment. You can claim your free guide here: http://www.web-based-recruitment.com/free-guide.htm .
If you know anyone else who could benefit from the guide then please pass on the link.