I am pleased to confirm that our conference programme for the fourth Social Media in Recruitment Conference on the 19th April 2012 has been confirmed. Once again the conference has been designed to help Recruiters, Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Advertising Agencies, Job Boards and Recruitment Industry suppliers get the most from using Social Media in Recruitment.
We we will be featuring the latest social recruiting trends, case studies and best practice examples. So whether you are recruiting in the private or public sector there is something in the programme for everyone, covering both beginners and experienced users of social media.
Conference Subject Areas:
The subject areas to be covered at the Conference will include:
- Social media in recruitment – past, present and future
- How companies have embraced Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to recruit top talent
- The best ways to build a talent pipeline for future hires
- How job seekers use social media when job hunting and what they expect to see from employers
- How to develop and manage a global social media strategy
- How to use social media to engage with potential hires and develop talent communities
- Tools, tips & techniques to help you manage your daily social media activities
- How social media can make your company stand out from the crowd and become irresistible!
- Previous delegates social media success stories
- How to incorporate mobile as part of a recruitment strategy
- Social Media Question Time
Full details of the programme can be found here.
Exhibition Area & Sponsorship
As part of the conference there will also be an exhibition area where delegates will be able to talk to companies and see demonstrations of various social media related products and services.
Getting involved as a sponsor or exhibitor at the 2012 Social Media in Recruitment Conference offers forward-thinking companies the opportunity to promote their products and services to a targeted audience and at the same time be seen as supporting one of the major social media events of the year.
£50 Discount Until 31st January 2012
Any conference tickets purchased by the 31st January 2012 will include a £50 discount. Group ticket discounts are also available.